Friday, May 05, 2006

The Apartment

Well it’s been a week now and I realized I should talk about my apartment. Its location is pretty sweet. I’m real close to anything really. About 50 minute walk to work. We usually take the bus in the morning but walk back after work.

We got to talk to the neighbors the other day after some joker decided to pull the fire alarm. They seem like some nice people. It’s mostly quiet around here (you can usually hear if someone’s walking by the apartment building outside). So I guess Val really did her homework on this one.

There’s a bit of a weird smell when you walk in but I’m guessing it’s because of the cats that use to live here. I’m hoping the smell goes away soon. Other then that the only thing that isn’t all that fun about the apartment would be the kitchen. It’s small, it’s old… eww.

Well I got a diagram of the apartment made with Visio and a bunch of photos to accompany it posted up in my photos section (my MSN Space) so feel free to check them out if you want to see what it looks like. The diagram isn’t totally accurate but it helps place yourself in the photos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't mind my room! it's in a big mess!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home