Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's Almost Time!

Five days left, and then I’m off! :D … Well four in about 20 minutes. Any ways I was bored and figured I could add some updates.

Exams are almost done. I only have one left to take (the 26th, Software Engineering) and its open book so I’m not getting all stressed out about it. I’m reading stuff making sure I know the general stuff real well and indexing important stuff. It should go well.

The 26th is also the day my sister (Céline) moves down (She will be taking over the apartment while I’m in Ottawa), so I’m going to get to see her and my mom :D. That’s probably the day I’m going to buy a camera to, so I’ll be able to post some new pictures soon.

We are leaving for Ottawa the afternoon of Friday the 28th, so it’s going to be hectic after my last exam with all the packing and drinking. All should go as planned though so its looking like its going to be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home