Monday, May 01, 2006

First Day

Well the first day at the job was good. I didn’t really do much productive stuff today, but what do you expect, it’s the first day. It was more something along the lines of a preparation day. I installed all the software that I needed to do my job and filled forms for accounts I needed for certain things (since I guess we don’t have tech support to do those things for us).

Other then that, I got the “Security Access Pass” I needed. And for the rest of the day one of my bosses introduced me to the stuff they were doing (real vaguely). I guess tomorrow they plan on showing me lots more. Also he got me to just look around at the code try and figure out the syntax of things.

I don’t think I can really tell much more. I know they want me to keep certain things confidential (obviously), but I’m not really sure what fits in that category so I just say anything else. Since what I told you isn’t really useful, I think I’m safe for now :P.

All I know is I have lots to learn and they plan on teaching me quite a few things, so I’m really looking forward to getting to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home