Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Rideau Canal

I saw the funniest thing today. It happened like 45 minutes ago. We were walking along side of The Rideau Canal and on the other side of it there were about 5 people biking along it to. This one girl was getting pretty close to the edge but I didn’t think much of it since the average person knows how to steer away such a hazard. Apparently this person didn’t. She biked right into the water lol. Unfortunately I didn’t get the camera out quick enough, since I was to busy laughing my ass off, but I did manage to get a picture of her and her friends after they pulled her out.

That sure made my day though. Sure I feel bad for her since she lost her bike in the water, but she was also laughing, probably more out of embarrassment, but you can still see she took it relatively well.

(The Picture is in My Pictures Sections (My MSN Space) because Blogger is bad .. I don't know but its just not working.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! You know what I always say, biatch had it coming. If I would have been there, I would have pushed her back in the water!

WAM BAM! Hehehe, hope you're enjoying your first few days in Ottawa. Here things are relatively the same, I'm trying to relax and recover from exams - as well as get ready for my job.

Anyway, enjoy!
-Maximus

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home