Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Arrival

Well after a 12 hour ride, we are finally here :O. We got here around midnight last night and got to meet Brad. Brad is one of the Law students we are renting the apartment from. He’s a real nice guy from Halifax with 2 awesome cats. He left this morning right before my dad got back from the hotel to unload the van.

We didn’t do much up to now, we unpacked and after that we headed out to the Rideau Center. I got my cell phone activated. We also found a bank for Val to do financial activities and looked around a bit.

After that we did a bit of grocery shopping and passed out upon arrival.

I didn’t post any pictures yet since they are still in my camera and I don’t feel like doing all that stuff right away. I might as well wait till I have more pictures.

So come back later for updates. I’ve got more exploring to do :D laterz

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jay,

Your the pics you put up don't work...

6:59 AM  
Blogger Jaycuse said...

Fixed the link ;)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home